Tigua Construction, Inc.
TIGUA INCORPORATED CORE COMPETENCIES SERVICE DELIVERY
- Program Management
- Quality Control Program (QCM) and Site Safety Health Officer (SSHO) Program
- Expert Costing/Pricing
- Past Performance
- Architecture, Design Build and Design Modification Capability
- Operation and Maintenance
- Concrete Work
- General Contracting
- Tenant Improvements
- Renovation/Remodeling of Existing Facilities
- Highway and Road Work
- Site Utilities
- Land Grading
- Athletic Field Construction
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Parking Lot Construction
- Foundations and Footing
- Concrete Reinforcement Placing
- Landscaping & Irrigation Systems
- Sports Surfaces & Related Work
- Pre-cast Concrete
SUKIN IBI TEUYM VILLAGE (YDSP HEALTH CLINIC)
The project began in October of 2019. Ysleta del Sur Pueblo has directly awarded Tigua Enterprises for project management. Tigua Enterprises has been identified as the (super sub).
Tigua Enterprises has selected Jordan Foster to be the sub contractor for the construction of the project. The clinic, once built will provide a variety of services to the Tigua Community in the following areas; Optometry, dental, behavioral health, alcohol and substance abuse, contract health, diabetes, health education, primary care, social services and its very own pharmacy.
Final construction costs are estimated to be between $42M to $47M. One of the largest clinic builds among the Pueblo Tribes and unique in its design.